Economics is the social science that analyzes the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.

Saturday 17 September 2011

starting from cikgu amir

assalamualaikum wbt


Firstly, i would like introduce my self.
Name: Amir Jusoh
Education : Degree in Economics (hons) UUM 
email : amir@kpmbp.edu.my

I made this blog is to help the students about the economy. Although I am new to the world of education, but I felt I should spread what I know about economics. So this blog instead of me to tell you all about economic theory. This blog will discuss theories of macroeconomic and microeconomic. Hopefully all the writing in this blog can be utilized by all of you


The final word from me, wish you all the success of this economic study of excellence, glory and distinction.

If you are interested in this blog, please be followers of this blog.

0 comments: